1 – A home based computer business opportunity needs to be your passion.
At the beginning this type of business is not for the feint hearted. You have to give it all your spare time, work long hours, be prepared to be frustrated, knocked back and earn very little, until you make that first breakthrough. This can sometimes feel like it’s never going to happen and that profit seems impossible, so if you are not up for the challenge and take defeat too easily, there’s no point in starting, it won’t work for you. The successful ones are consumed by it and persevere until they make it. The business occupies their every thought and they are driven to make it happen.
2 – Why are you doing this?
- What’s your motivation?
- Are you ready to be solely responsible for your own future?
- Are you ready to take the risk and put your head on the block?
- Is the security of your old job more attractive?
- What financial freedom do you want?
- Will a home based lifestyle be more suitable for you?
- Is your talent wasted in your current situation?
- Does stress and pressure in your place overwhelm you?
There could be other reasons, so a good idea is to list all the pros and cons, then decide which way to go.
3 – Strengths and weaknesses.
Answer these questions honestly.
- Are you a quick decision maker?
- Can you work well on your own?
- Can you communicate well?
- Are you a leader or a follower?
Based on the answers, you will probably fit into 1 or more of these personality types.
You could go further to find your personality traits by testing yourself on quizzes to establish which career will suit you best.